How are you guys? Hope everyone was very well. I'm also fine. Today, I will share a new article about trickbd style Wapkiz theme.
How to make trickbd style forum site in wapkiz
Many people can do this. But today I am giving this tutorial for those who can't. And many thanks to those who can. So let's get started.
What is What is trickbd?
TrickBD is a technology oriented forum site where anyone can visit and gain knowledge about technology completely free. And the user does not need to register on the site to read the articles.
Now we will make Trickbd style forum site! Many people may be thinking that, despite having so many websites, I will create a Trickbd style forum site!
It's normal to have questions. But it has a simple answer.
You may have seen that the most popular websites are followed by everyone. trickbd.com is a wordpress forum based website
The popularity of this site is so high that it can be said that it is the largest forum site in Bangladesh. Writers are share different type of category tricks and tips on this site every day.
And that's why today's article is for making a Trickbd style website without any programming skills.
✅ First step:
You have to go to Wapkiz.Com and login your Account. If you don't have an account, then sign up an account.
✅ Second step:
After login , you can see your site list.
If you don't have a site, just add a new site by clicking 'Add New Site'
See below the site that you would create from your 'Admin Panel'.
[view mode]
[statistics]
[panel mode]
You click on panel mode. A new page (admin panel) will appear.
✅ Third step:
Scroll down. See there are some settings named Extra.
You will find these settings there, see this below:
Theme » Backup / Restore (New!)
You will click on Backup. Now you can see something new.
Only file supported: .wapkiztpl
Upload a theme from a file on your hard drive.
You can see Theme Uploader right below .
Select the theme by clicking on 'Theme Uploader' and submit.
The theme will be uploaded.
Now your work is done, you can now visit your site to see how it is.
➡️ Download Theme: Click here
Finally, if you feel any problem in this article, feel free to comment in the comment box.
Just say it. Of course, I will try my best to solve your problem.
Thank you so much for reading my tutorial carefully for so long.
I spend a lot of time making new tutorial. If I don't get your comments. Then it seems that my work are not as usable to you.
And I will appear with another new article very soon after receiving your comments.
Please let me know my mistakes, I will try to solve that.
I am ending today's tutorial here, wishing everyone a good life and good health.
Stay well and thank you!

0 Comments